Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer
Injured in an Accident? Recover Compensation with Our Help!
When injuries happen because someone acted negligently, thus causing an accident, the injured party may sue to recover what they lost. At The Agopoglu Law Corp., PLC, our personal injury attorney in Los Angeles is dedicated to standing up for the wrongfully injured and helping them win the compensation they are owed. If someone else's actions caused the accident, they should be held accountable.
Why Choose Us?
- We keep more of your settlement money in your pocket;
- The value of your case is proportional to the injury you have suffered;
- We provide the best strategy and execution to settle high on your case;
- We negotiate your bills down with medical providers and provide competitive contingency rates so that you end up smiling at the end of your case with more money coming to you;
- We will not charge for copying, mailing or other miscellaneous expenses;
- Our commitment is to provide excellent client service that includes availability to answer your calls or messages anytime of the weekday or weekend
In personal injury cases, you can recover compensation for:
- Medical expenses, including initial emergency treatment and ongoing recovery treatments
- Lost wages from having to take time off work or from being unable to return to work
- Punitive damages
- Pain and suffering
- Damaged property, such as in car accidents
- Loss of a loved one if a relative passed away in the accident
Get the legal help you need to recover maximum compensation by calling our Los Angeles personal injury lawyer today. We provide aggressive representation for injury victims and know what it takes to secure high settlements.
Injury Cases We Handle
You can file a personal injury claim for a wide variety of accidents. As long as it can be established that your accident was at caused at least in-part by someone else's negligence, you will have grounds to sue.
We handle personal injury cases for the following, and more:
- Car Accidents: Distracted and reckless drivers fill the streets, putting everyone else at risk. If you believe your accident was caused by a negligent driver, our firm can thoroughly investigate the case and help gather evidence of that party's liability.
- Truck Accidents: Because of the sheer size of commercial trucks, the potential damage in an accident is severe. Unfortunately, many truck accidents occur because the truck driver or trucking company was violating commercial driving standards.
- Premises Liability: This area of personal injury refers to accidents that occur on someone else's property, where the property manager or other responsible party failed to take reasonable precautions to keep visitors safe. This might apply to slip & fall accidents where risky obstacles on the floor were not removed.
- Dog Bites: A dog attack may also fall under the category of premises liability if the property owner failed to keep a dog away from visitors. Alternatively, if a dog escapes and attacks you in the street or another location, the dog owner or caretaker should be held responsible for any harm it caused you. Dog bites can cause serious medical complications and should not be underestimated.
- Product Liability: If you were harmed while using a defective product or a product that failed to provide proper warnings, you may have grounds to file a product liability claim.
- Medical Malpractice: This area of injury law refers to injuries and harm that were caused by a medical professional's error. This might include surgical errors, misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose a condition, prescribing the wrong medication, performing the wrong procedure, etc.
In California, the statute of limitations for a personal injury case is two years, which means that in order to pursue damages after an accident, you will need to file a claim within that time frame.
Aggressive Representation for the Injured
If you or a family member has suffered at the hands of a negligent party, you should not have to pay for it. Our legal system allows for wrongfully injured individuals to seek justice for their losses and hold the responsible party accountable. We are here to assist you in this process and help you recover for what you've lost.
Call our Los Angeles personal injury attorney at (310) 997-4588 today for seasoned representation. With more than 20 years of experience, we are prepared to fight for the compensation you deserve.