Car Accident Lawyers in Los Angeles
Fighting for Your Right to Just Compensation & Medical Care
Have you or a loved one been hurt in a Los Angeles car accident? Injuries sustained in car accidents can disrupt your entire life, preventing you from working while facing mounting medical bills among other stressors. If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident that was someone else's fault, call The Agopoglu Law Corp., PLC. We understand the stress of financial difficulty on top of trying to heal from an accident and fight for fair compensation for our clients. We will prepare and argue your case on your behalf while you focus on recovery.
After car accidents, it's normal for people to feel confused and overwhelmed. Get the information and
legal advice you need by calling (310) 997-4588 for a free consultation with one of our auto accident attorneys in Los Angeles.
Why Choose Us?
- We keep more of your settlement money in your pocket;
- The value of your case is proportional to the injury you have suffered;
- We provide the best strategy and execution to settle high on your case;
- We negotiate your bills down with medical providers and provide competitive contingency rates so that you end up smiling at the end of your case with more money coming to you;
- We will not charge for copying, mailing or other miscellaneous expenses;
- Our commitment is to provide excellent client service that includes availability to answer your calls or messages anytime of the weekday or weekend
Car Accident Causes & Injuries
Car accidents happen for a multitude of reasons. High winds, heavy rain, and other acts of God often lead to crashes, for instance. However, when it comes to car accident claims there is just one root cause that matters—human error.
There are many human actions that can lead to a car crash. For example:
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Speeding, tailgating, failing to signal, and other reckless driving
- Distracted driving, such as texting and driving
- Drowsy driving
- Poor road design and/or maintenance
- Driver inexperience
- Vehicle design defects
- Road rage
- Street racing
- Invasive and/or improperly marked construction work
If you can show that another individual or entity (such as a trucking or construction company) made an error or committed an otherwise negligent act that led to your crash, you can sue the responsible party for compensation. This will allow you to receive compensation to cover your accident-related injuries so you can make your best possible recovery.
Damages After a Motor Vehicle Crash
In order to secure compensation for your injury, it is important to show that the other driver was at fault for your accident. We work closely with our clients and investigate each case to determine who was at fault for the collision.
We help clients obtain compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Vehicle repairs
- Disability (temporary or permanent)
- Pain and suffering and other non-economic damages
- Any other reasonable accident-related expenses you have or will incur
California law uses the standard of comparative negligence, which means that your injury claim can be reduced by the percentage that you are found to be at fault. For example, if the other driver was 75% at fault, but you were 25% at fault, your financial recovery could be reduced by 25%.
Although you have two years to file a claim, it is better to get started early, so evidence can be preserved and witnesses can offer an account of what happened while the details are still fresh.
What You Need to Know About Insurance
After sustaining injuries in a car accident, it is essential that an insurance claim is properly filed. Our auto accident attorneys in Los Angeles are familiar with insurance company procedures and tactics. We can assist with your claim, investigate your case, seek the appropriate damages for your injuries, and fight the insurance company on your behalf. If the insurance company pressures you to accept an offer, it is best to seek the advice of an attorney to make sure you are fairly compensated for your injury. There is no cost for your consultation and our fees are only collected from a small percentage of total case winnings.
Call (310) 997-4588 or contact us online to schedule an appointment for a free consultation today! We speak Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Armenian, and Turkish.