Becoming a United States Citizen
Assistance Through the Naturalization Process
Becoming a United States citizen is less difficult with the assistance of an attorney. We can help you pursue U.S. citizenship. You can potentially obtain citizenship in a number of ways, such as through military service, naturalization, or marriage.
It is important that you contact a member of The Agopoglu Law Corp., PLC today to learn more about the various requirements to become a citizen and to speak with a dedicated Los Angeles immigration lawyer from our firm.
In order to become a naturalized citizen, you will need to have met all the following guidelines:
- The U.S. has been your residence for at least five years.
- If you a citizen's spouse, you must have lawfully resided in the U.S. for at least three years.
- You will need to complete and submit a Form N-400 with the United States Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- You must complete an interview with USCIS.
- During the interview with USCIS, you will need to demonstrate that you can read, speak, and understand the English language.
- You will need to pass a United States civics test with the USCIS.
Upon completion of this process, you will be sworn in as a U.S. citizen and receive a certificate of proof that you are officially a citizen by way of naturalization.
Speak with a Los Angeles Attorney at The Agopoglu Law Corp., PLC
When you work with The Agopoglu Law Corp., PLC, we can provide you with trusted representation and dedicated legal counsel for your immigration case and we can diligently pursue only the best possible resolution to your situation. Prior to filing any applications for citizenship, it is always recommended that you speak with a member our firm.
For more information about our affordable rates and how The Agopoglu Law Corp., PLC can help you, contact our L.A. office today and retain the assistance of a trusted immigration attorney who serves Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Schedule your free initial consultation now to get started.
“The BEST lawyer I've hired throughout my life. I feel blessed to have him represent me through my entire Immigration process.”- Marco Huitron
“Berc took my case very seriously from day one. He’s the reason I’m a US resident now and United with my family.”- Asadour Seheldjian
“I highly recommend Mr. Agopoglu for the immigration purposes.”- Eren Bulut