Family Based

Family-Based Immigration Visas

Several different family visas are available to people wishing to move to the United States, and The Agopoglu Law Corp., PLC can help you understand the specifics of your case and which visa may be right for you. When you choose to work with a Los Angeles immigration lawyer from our firm, we can thoroughly review your case and determine which family visa may be right for you.

We know that the laws and regulations that govern visas can be difficult to understand but we can ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive only the best possible resolution to your immigration situation in a timely and effective manner.

If you are looking to bring family members to the U.S. and you are a current permanent resident or green card holder, you may be able to petition to bring your immediate family, including minor children, parents, and spouse; however, no two cases are the same, so you need to consult a lawyer.

In order to ensure that your receive the best possible resolution to your case, it is important that you work with The Agopoglu Law Corp., PLC as soon as possible. We provide legal counsel at reasonable rates and have extensive experience.

Family Preference

Family-preference visas are given to families who meet specific requirements. These visas are limited; the U.S. only distributes a small number of family-preference visas each year.

Family-preference visas include the following:

F1 Visas

F1 visas are considered first-preference visas and are given to unmarried children of permanent residents or green card holders. These visas are limited to 23,400 each year.

F2 Visas

Minor children, spouses, and children who are unmarried but are over the age of 21 may be granted an F2 visa. These visas are limited to 114,200 per year.

F3 Visas

Married children of current permanent residents may be granted a visa under a F3 visa application. Only 23,400 F3 visas are allotted per year.

F4 Visas

Legal residents' siblings, their siblings' spouses, and any minor, unmarried children could be granted F4 visas. These visas are limited to 65,000 per year.

You Need a Los Angeles Immigration Attorney on Your Side

It is clear to see that the application process and legalities involved with obtaining a visa can be difficult to understand. Without the representation of an attorney, you could be facing a challenging legal battle. When you choose to work with The Agopoglu Law Corp., PLC, we can thoroughly review your case and determine the best possible course of action to take that will help provide you and your family with admittance to the United States.

For more information about our services and competitive rates, contact our firm today and schedule a free initial consultation with our team.

  • “The BEST lawyer I've hired throughout my life. I feel blessed to have him represent me through my entire Immigration process.”

    - Marco Huitron
  • “Berc took my case very seriously from day one. He’s the reason I’m a US resident now and United with my family.”

    - Asadour Seheldjian
  • “I highly recommend Mr. Agopoglu for the immigration purposes.”

    - Eren Bulut