Non-Immigrant Visas

Non-Immigrant Visas

Immigration Lawyer in Los Angeles

Many types of visas are available for non-immigrants looking to enter into the United States. Determining which application may be right for you can be difficult. At The Agopoglu Law Corp., PLC, we are proud to say that we have extensive experience handling an array of visa applications and we have been able to provide successful resolutions to our clients throughout the years.

Founding Attorney Berc Agopoglu has 20+ years of experience and an excellent track record of securing visas for clients.

When you work with our firm, we can thoroughly review your situation and determine which non-immigrant visa may be right for you. We strive to keep our clients up to date on information regarding their application process and to ensure that they receive a favorable outcome to their case in a timely and professional manner.

Our office can assist you with the following:

H-1B Visas
Foreign workers who are considered specialists in their particular occupation may be granted entrance into the United States through an H-1B visa. This is a temporary visa that does expire. In order to determine eligibility, it is important that you contact The Agopoglu Law Corp., PLC.

L-1 Visas
L-1 visas are granted to employees of international companies that have offices in the United States and abroad. Spouses of immigrants that hold L-1 visas are able to work in the U.S. without restriction.

Investment Visas
E-2 investment visas are reserved for individuals who are looking to invest in the United States economy either through a business startup or other business venture. These visas need to be renewed every five years and are very limited. To determine your eligibility, work with our firm.

Extraordinary Ability
O visas, or visas for individuals with extraordinary ability, are provided to individuals who excel in the arts - including the television and motion picture industry - sciences, education, business, or athletics. Because this is a very specific visa, you need to work with our firm to apply.

Physicians & Nurses
If you are a physician or nurse who is looking to obtain a temporary visa to enter the United States to live and work, you need to ensure that you retain the representation of The Agopoglu Law Corp., PLC as soon as possible. Contact our office to get started.

Working with The Agopoglu Law Corp., PLC

Are you interested in obtaining a temporary visa that allows you to legally enter, work, and reside in the United States? If so, it is important that you contact The Agopoglu Law Corp., PLC as soon as possible and retain the representation of an experienced legal professional from our Los Angeles firm. We serve individuals in the areas surrounding L.A., including clients in Panorama City, North Hollywood, Encino, and Sherman Oaks. We also serve individuals who are out of state such as New York, Florida, Washington and Texas.

Similarly, we are retained by business applicants who are in foreign countries as we work closely with U.S. Consulate Generals in London, Ankara, Istanbul, Paris, Berlin, Frankfurt, Tel Aviv and various others around the world. We are proud to have extensive experience handling immigration cases and related legal issues, and we may be able to help you as well. For your long term business options, please also read out immigrant visas section.

To determine your eligibility to obtain a visa, or to file a visa application, contact our office online or call (310) 997-4588 today and schedule a free initial consultation with our affordable immigration firm!

  • “The BEST lawyer I've hired throughout my life. I feel blessed to have him represent me through my entire Immigration process.”

    - Marco Huitron
  • “Berc took my case very seriously from day one. He’s the reason I’m a US resident now and United with my family.”

    - Asadour Seheldjian
  • “I highly recommend Mr. Agopoglu for the immigration purposes.”

    - Eren Bulut